Eucalyptus Globulus Organic Essential Oil - 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Regular price $ 26.00
Description: Eucalyptus is a tree from which the leaves and twigs are collected to extract the essential oil. The leaves (main oil source) are leathery, and fragrant. There are 8 types of Eucalyptus trees that the oil is taken from; the most common is Eucalyptus globulus. Eucalyptus trees are exceptional due to their ability to grow up to 100 ft in just 10 years. The tree is commonly found in Australia, Tasmania, China, Spain, California, and Brazil.
The Aborigines used Eucalyptus as a cure-all, especially for colds. Those with poor health would move to areas with a large concentration of Eucalyptus trees. A fresh, cooling, energizing aroma. Aromatic and somewhat camphor-like odor. When adding scent to body care products, use 5-10 drops per ounce. Blends well with Rosemary, Lavender, Frankincense.
Essential Oil For Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cold Sores or Fever Blisters, Ear Infection, Sinuses, Insect Repellent, Respiratory System, Sinusitis, Headaches, Memory, Viruses, Rosacea
Extracted through steam distillation of leaves. Originates from China.
Uses: Eucalyptus is known to soothe sore throats, coughs, bronchitis, sinusitis, skin infections, ulcers, sores, rheumatism, aches and pains. This oil is also used as an antiseptic and is anti-inflammatory. Eucalyptus has more common uses such as stimulating the nervous system. Can be used as a cooling agent. It rids the near areas of insects, and germs. This essential oil aids the spirit by disbanding the feelings of melancholy by restoring positive energy. Eucalyptus soothes the mind by lifting depression and giving a sense of release, and cleanses cluttered thoughts. It also has abilities to mend the body by easing coughing spells during infections and colds. Relaxes stiff muscles as well.
- For scenting body care products use 5-10 drops per ounce.
- To cleanse depression, vaporize 3 drops of Eucalyptus and 4 drops of Peppermint.
- To rid the mind of clustered thoughts, take a bath with 2 drops of Eucalyptus, and 4 drops of Frankincense.
- To ease breathing during colds and prevent airborne infections, vaporize 3 drops of Eucalyptus, and 3 drops of Tea Tree.
- To sooth coughs, blend Eucalyptus, Myrrh, and Himalayan Cedarwood and rub it into the chest twice a day.
- To unblock the nasal passages, inhale 3 drops of Eucalyptus, and 3 drops of Lavandin.
- To relax muscles, mix Eucalyptus, Ginger, and Rosemary and rub it into the sore areas twice a day.
Packaged: 1 fl oz (30 ml) Amber glass bottle with Euro plug, tamper proof safety seal and safety shrink wrap. Also available in a 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) bottle.
Caution: Never ingest eucalyptus, as it is very toxic orally. Avoid if you have cancer. Can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age. Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
“It has wonderful aroma and is exactly as described.” – J. L. Lordson
- Refractive Index 1.450 to 1.470
- Specific Gravity @ 20 C 0.900 to 0.925
- Optical Rotation -10° to +10°