Peppermint Organic Pure Essential Oil - 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Regular price $ 17.00
Peppermint Organic (Mentha x piperita) Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy - Therapeutic Quality - 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Description: A fresh, grassy, minty, balsamic-herbaceous base. Triple rectified essential oil. Peppermint vitalizes, energizes, and restores the senses. A strong, fresh minty scent, with a somewhat bitter sweet, slightly smoky note may be noticeable.
Extracted through steam distillation of leaves. Originates from India.
Caution: Do not use if using ventricular fibrillation, or if diagnosed with GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease). Maximum skin use level 5.4%. Do not apply to face or near the face of infants or children. Should not be used during pregnancy or if epileptic. Should be kept away from the eyes, and is likely to irritate skin and mucous membranes.
Dilute with carrier oil for direct skin contact. Blend with Sea Salts for a lovely body scrub.
Essential Oil For Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fever, Fibromyalgia, First Aid, Frozen Shoulder, Impotence, Headaches, Lymphatic Drainage, Insect Repellent, Respiratory System, Appetite Suppressant, Sinusitis, Memory, Skin Care.
Packaged: 1 fl oz (30 ml) Amber glass bottle with Euro plug, tamper proof safety seal and safety shrink wrap. Also available in a 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) bottle.
Biosource Naturals is founded by a naturopath, aromatherapist, EFT practitioner, Reiki Master. Therapeutic Quality. We supply pure essential oils verified by GC and/or other QC testing.
- Peppermint essential oil helps clear and release emotions of failure, restriction, rigidity and fear of dependence. Use 2 drops in a Peppermint diffuser with 3 drops Lemon.
- To ease indigestion, ilute 2 drops Peppermint oil, 4 drops Ginger Root into 4 teaspoons (20 ml) Sweet Almond Oil. Massage the abdomen.
- Aches and pains can be soothed with Peppermint. Add 2 drops Peppermint, 4 drops Rosemary, 4 drops Black Pepper. Dilute into 4 teaspoons (20 ml) carrier oil.
- For headaches, use 2 drops Peppermint, 3 drops French Lavender to 10 ml carrier oil.
- Refractive Index 1.460 TO 1.470 AT 20°C
- Specific Gravity 0.897 TO 0.910 AT 20°/20°C
- Optical Rotation -16° TO -30°
- Solubility: about 10% in Propyl Glycol
- CAS No. 8006-90-4
- Main Constituents: Pulegone 1%, menthofuran 4%, menthyl acetate 6%, i-menthone 20-25%, l-menthol 32% and above
"Love, Love, Love the product!!!! Love the price and it was delivered as promised." - C.G.