Pink Lotus Absolute Blend 1 fl oz / 30 ml - Essential Oil
Regular price $ 31.70
Biosource Naturals Pink Lotus Absolute Blend. Pink Lotus is known to encourage peace and tranquility of the mind, body and spirit. A helpful and pleasant accompaniment to meditation. Promotes open and easy breathing, making the body ready for a calm, restful experience. This oil aids the mind in times of transitions, soothing the soul, and aiding the body in exertion. Pink Lotus oil encourages the mind, spirit, and body to reach its full potential as a unit. Obtained through solvent extraction of flowers. Artificially enhanced.
Safety InformationIf pregnant or nursing, consult physician prior to use. These products and the statements used to describe them have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical conditions. Please contact your primary healthcare provider before using these products to treat any medical conditions. Essential oils are for external use only and should be kept out of the reach of children and pets. Some essential oils are photosensitizing and should be used with caution when direct sun exposure is anticipated.
DirectionsDilute concentrate with carrier oil if applied to skin. If diffusing or in aroma lamp, it can be burned as a concentrate. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Legal DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of these products are intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Our position on the ingestion of essential oils is that all of our oils are undiluted, pure and natural and suitable for therapeutic purposes. We do NOT recommend the ingestion of essential oils as they are highly concentrated and can cause damage internally if administered without expertise. This is also the position of the International Federation of Aromatherapists. With our statement noted, we do recognize that many of our customers are experienced in the use of essential oils and do make the decision to take oils internally.
1. Keep Essential Oils in a secure place away from children and pets.
2. The term 'natural' does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
3. Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. Place a small amount of the blended oil on the inside of your elbow, cover with a bandage and check in 24 hours. If you experience any soreness, redness or irritation, do not use the product. If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with clean water or cold milk. Seek medical attention if the stinging and/or irritation continues. The following essentials oils should never be used on the skin: Camphor (brown, yellow, unrectified), Cassis, Cinnamon bark, Wintergreen (Methyl salicylate).
4. If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
5. Many essential oils have not been tested on humans, thus always take precautions with using Aromatherapy.
6. Essential oils do not necessarily have the same healing properties of the plant it comes from. Herbal products sometimes contain different chemical components than the essential oil derived from the same plant. Therapeutic results may be experienced when using an herbal product from that of a blended essential oil.
7. Do not use more than 2 drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath: Black pepper, Juniper, Camphor (rectified), Peppermint, Citronella, Sage, Clove, Spearmint, Eucalyptus globus, Thyme, Ginger
8. The following essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy: Basil, Marjoram, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Rose, Fennel, Rosemary, Jasmine, Sage, Lavender, Thyme
9. The following essential oils should be avoided if you have epilepsy: Cajeput, Fennel, Camphor, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Rosemary
10. Use a variety of essential oils and make sure you take breaks from the essential oils you use often. This is to avoid sensitization and irritation. The norm would be to use a blend for 4 days, take a minimum of 4 days off and use a different blend which provides the same relief.